Monday, October 04, 2004

Quick Update



Readers of the Chazzyblog are no doubt disappointed by the recent lack of content, and apologies are in order: once more I find myself too darn busy to blog. Take a look at this image of the Gemini set, which we moved onto yesterday at the end of our third week of rehearsal. The work is exciting, often terrifying, as we struggle to beat the clock and get it right, and the pressure is immense.


I warned Barry James, the actor playing Francis (seen on the right in this photo), that I might post it - it shows him wearing the latest fashion for fatty wannabes. On the left is Robert Picardo, who plays Fran, his father. That's the best I got today - I'm off to a full schedule of class, rehearsals, interviews and intense conversations. Somebody remind me to breathe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BREATHE!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home